A Very PS3 Christmas A Very PS3 Christmas

The epidomy of awesomeness

This animation goes beyond words in its message; A man struggling to finally make his son proud. All his life he has had to lie about his sons age, steal and intimidate to make sure he can support his family. It shows that the right people take wrong turns and their rage is what ends up killing them. The man, his name left ambiguous to make the message all the more powerful, finally erupts in a slur of obscenities that depict inanimate objects sucking on his genitals while at the same time being pieces of feces.

MasterAsh, his son asks him to buy him a PS3 for Christmas. He lies to the cashier because he just wants to get the game for his son and didn't realize it was not suitable for children. He yells about how its a "fuckin' piece a shit!" because he thought it was just a stupid toy he could buy his son for Christmas.

This is the "War and Peace" or "Citizen Kane" of Flash Animations. My hats off to you, good sir.

James Bond SM (1/2) James Bond SM (1/2)

good, very good

but i was never a fan of the new bond movies and games with them. they just seem like overexagurated firfights with chunky machine guns and stuff like that. i like the classic bond, sir sean connery, were the onlygun you really ever saw was his little pp7. movies like hitchcocks North by Northwest. bu anyway, really cool movie

X-Aldin responds:

Its good to go old school. Sean Connery is sick too so I have to agree. Thanks for your opinion.

War Stories: Preview War Stories: Preview

well well well....

you sure have improved since i last saw one of your flashes...sorry im late, you see i got a new comp and firefox was messing up

great job

-staple

ParadoXTime responds:

Ahahaha thank you Staple-Lock

Yeah I Got Banned And Terminated On Smoke-Tower

And That Actualy Helped Me Because Next Flash I Sent Ima Get A A+ Batting Average Since All My Flash So Far Are All 3s And Up!

World War 3 : Air Defense World War 3 : Air Defense

A decent and generic defense shooter.....

...but its still fun! The effects for the gun were nice, and the way the view rotated was a nice touch. But, other than that, its just your average shooter. Decent, and try to add more features next time.

note: your right! it is a lot faster to review now!

Sinvader responds:

Thanks!

Yes I will do better next time.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Great game, but..

needs a strafe feature. would make the game much more enjoyable >.>

Soldier of Pain Soldier of Pain

you could tell this ran on the endless war engine

and im pretty sure you just used the swf decompiler to get the script.

now stop making endless war copies

JacobDzwinel responds:

I made this game with Vitaly (creator of Endless War), you idiot. You can see that he is MultiAuthor

Junk City mix Junk City mix

Awesome game, weird mix...

I always loved the music to this level very much, and when i only saw two results show up on the audio portal, i was srsly pissed at no one remixing this aweome song. So first of all, i thank you for appreciating this song. as for the remix, not much to day about it. A tiny speed up, whatever.

Cloud City Cloud City

woooooooha

great music yea boi

Smoke-Tower responds:

Ahaha Thanks Mate!

Well Thanks For Rewiewing And Voting!

Cloud-City Sad Cloud-City Sad

great music!

yea boi

Smoke-Tower responds:

Yea Boi!

ahahah well thanks for reviewing and votig!